The Great Chimp Heist The Great Chimp Heist

hmmm

is it weird if I listened to this while i did my homework? idk, haha it got me motivated to actually do it. Great, amazing, addicting. What else is there to say about it?

Starwars (Beta) Starwars (Beta)

cool

for just a demo its pretty cool. you forgot to give credit to the artist of the song. When the movie loops the song repeatsand goes over the song thats already going (if you get what i mean). overall its pretty good.

7/10
3/5

CanadaBCWarflash responds:

Thanks for your Vote and Review once i get new sound card so i can hear what im putting on and a new flash program and drawing tablet will be much batter i can assure you that.

Team madness preview Team madness preview

wow!

why would you think you shouldnt finish it? i think you should, it looks really good.

Animator1123 responds:

thanks, but im gonna re make it to make it better :]

Age of Defense Age of Defense

okay

its was pretty fun for awhile. There are a couple of things that kind of ticked me off about the gameplay.

1. When there were tons of enemies the game lagged. yes i know, this happens with lots of games, but when the game lagged the enemies shot as fast as they normally would, and your character would shoot 2 times slower.
2. I hated the fact that i could only buy 1 weapon/item in the same class every round.
3. The game seemed really hard after round ten, and if that is what you were going for, then congrats.

Over all i loved the game, especially the graphics. It was pretty addicting, but that changed when it got harder. It would be great if you could change all of those things that i mentioned before, or even just make a second game. Keep up the great work!

4/5
7/10

Solipskier Solipskier

SUPER ADDICTING!

I will be playing this game, walk away when I get bored, but find my self coming back to it over and over again. It takes some time to get used to the game! The tunnels are awesome, and are how i unlocked most of the achievements, but obviously it is possible without the tunnels. I will be playing this game for weeks to come!

5/5
10/10

People Tycoon Demo People Tycoon Demo

right away

i noticed that you got the town names from fallout 3. This game isnt very much, i got to -800 health, is that supposed to happen? any ways, for what it is, it is ok

NinjaBilly4 responds:

Like I said to the guy above, I meant to add that into the description. I will add that as soon as possible.

Rapture Rapture

I think finish this. This is fucking insane. You're really good! Honestly, when I listen to heavier rock or metal, I can't stand a band simply because of the way they tuned their guitars, but this put me in heaven. Keep up the good work!

let it all out let it all out

Now, I'm a pretty experimental guy and I like hearing original stuff like this. Sure, perhaps it has aspects of different genres within this one song, like the guy below stated, but this song is under the genre of "Other - Experimental" so it can easily be this way and SHOULD NOT be criticized for being different... So don't take what that guy said too seriously.

Onto the song though, I loved this intro. With the sliced up vocals that go from the intro to the 35 second mark, they gave me chills. Getting rid of the vocals after 35 seconds really did add a sort of effect to the song that I felt was needed, and I cannot explain it any better than that, haha. I loved the stutter of the kick in the drum loop.

One thing I did not like with the song was the sudden cutoff of notes after 54 seconds and the weird vocal FX that sort of sounds out of place. I thought that there was a radio playing in my house somewhere in the background. This piece would be perfect otherwise without out, but that is only my opinion.

Also, the last guitar chord played before the end could've also been removed. I felt like the song should've ended at 53 seconds and simply ended with the reverb of the last guitar note at that mark.

I loved where this song explored, and it definitely had a sort of emotional tension to it, which I can always respect.

Keep it up man, and just do you. Take any criticism you receive as speculation and speculation only. Don't ever be afraid to be original.

exnfox responds:

well to just tell you how it is, i was sequencing to guitar recorded and really only did stuff for about 8 bars of it,, that loops for a few then the guitar samples just plays out, i do intend on finishing the track and maybe sort of define the genre at one point or another i appreciate any input at all and apologize for any inconvenience it may cause when it comes to genres . ill be sure you msg you a link tpo it when i finish

Horizon Horizon

You haven't been scouted yet and your music is this good!? What's up with that? Well, not to worry, I'll definitely scout you out for the audio portal so your music shows up.

Things never used to be that way. Before, anyone could upload to the audio portal without any limitations or qualifications.

Onto the song. I love the kick. One problem I always have in my songs is picking a kick that has enough power to be heard throughout the entire song, without overpowering everything else. My EQing doesn't really do any kick I pick and justice either. The overall drum loop is very well implemented and I love all the percs you picked.

The transitioning of the song is perfect. For some reason, 3:16 sounds a bit rough to me at first. The reverb of the bell-like synth kind of gives the synth that gets introduced a weird tone. It eases and starts to become less of a problem as time goes on though, so I really can't complain too much.

The end is something I wish was a bit different. Again, I can't complain too much, but some sort of an end that doesn't leave on a cliff-hanger would be awesome. I guess that's mostly because I'm used to my music with having the songs fade out in the end, so I can't criticize the way you chose to end your song.

Overall, I really did like the song, and to see how little of music you have actually uploaded and you're this good, is a surprise to me. Never listen to any of my early music! That's for damn sure, haha. This puts all of my first couple submissions back in 2008 to shame.

Good job! Like I said, you have been scouted, and now your next submissions should make it straight onto the audio portal.

MrUnderlay responds:

Wow man, I really can't thank you enough. I've never had someone review my music so this is a definite change!!

I see what you mean by it ending on a cliffhanger, it's not the only song I've done that does it. This song used to have a bit of a tail on the end where it transitions out, but it never seemed to sound right so I eventually gave up on it.

Thanks for reviewing and scouting, you're more than awesome!! :)